Efest LUC V4 Charger
Features & Specification:
- Input: AC 12V/24V
- Output: 4.2V +/-.05V with 4 batteries at 0.5A, 4.2V +/-.05V with 4 batteries at 1A, 4.2V +/-.05V with 2 batteries at 2A
- USB output: DC 5V, 1A, for use as a power bank for charging devices
- Charges 4 batteries simultaneously
- Three charging modes: 0.5A, 1A, 2A (change by pressing the button beneath the display)
- LCD display shows precise battery voltage and selected charging current
- Automatic detection of battery status and charging mode selection
- Each slot charges independently and displays the charging status/current voltage of each battery
- Over-discharge protection
- Over-voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Charging stops automatically when batteries reach 4.2V
- Charging will restart if inserted batteries drop below 4.1V
- Activation function - the LUC V4 can reactivate batteries at > 0.6V
- USB port for charging devices
Compatible with: most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries like 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18350, 18650, 20700, 26500, 26650 etc. It can charge 15270 or 14250 batteries with spacers.
- 1 x Efest LUC V4 Charger
- 1 x AC Wall Plug
- 1 x Car Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium-ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous. Batteries are not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thanks!! good quality