Efest PRO C1 Battery Charger
Features & Specification:
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Single Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- Non-Slip Mat
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output Power: DC 5V 1A
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2.90V): 10mA~50mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium-ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous. Batteries are not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.