PULSE 2-Bay Battery Charger by LITHICORE
LITHICORE Pulse 2-Bay Battery Charger serves as a smart charger and also as a power bank. Furthermore, the pulse charger is compatible with Cylinder AA/AAA NiMH batteries and Nickel-Cadmium batteries. Moreover, equipped with multiple safety protection mechanisms, the Pulse is safe and efficient to use. Finally, the box comes with one Lithicore Pulse 2-Bay Battery charger in.
Compatible with 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 20700, 21700, 26500, 26650 Cylinder AA/AAA NiMH batteries and Nickel-Cadmium batteries.
Pulse 2-Bay Battery Charger Specifications:
- Input: DC 5V 2100mAh
- Pulsing LED Indicator
- Fast Charging: 2.1A Single / 1.0 Duel
- Power Bank Function
- Battery Type Recognition
- Fire-Retardant Material
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- USB Short Circuit Protection
For Lithium Ion batteries:
- 1-bay stable charging current: 2100mAh±10%
- 2-bay stable charging current: 1000mAh±10%
- Auto recharge threshold voltage< 4.10
- Low battery voltage< 3.4V
- Low battery protection voltage < 3.2V
- Battery activation Voltage <3.0V
- Charging activation current: 120mAh ±10%;
- Charging cut-off current: 120mAh ±10%
For NiMH batteries and Nickel-Cadmium batteries
- Constant-current charging: 1000mAh±10%
- Charging Voltage: <1.6V ±0.05V
- Voltage change: -20mV
- Auto recharge threshold voltage<1.2V ±0.1V
- Longest charging time: Can be charged 2 more hours after when reached 1.4V
Find the best lithium batteries from LITHICORE. The company based in Houston, Texas USA, manufactures these high-quality batteries of different capacities. LITHICORE batteries are rechargeable and designed for vaping. With 4 levels of protection, these batteries are the safest available on the market.
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Ensure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to ensure safe charge, discharge, etc. The use of lithium-ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous. Batteries are not included.
Delivery and Shipping
Adult Signature (21+) required on arrival per federal mandate.
Please visit our Shipping Policy for more information.
Best price and good service